Swim Safe update
- Swim England, the RNLI and our local delivery partners plan to deliver Swim Safe this year.
- Sessions will take place when and where we can adhere to Government guidelines.
- We will continue to review and follow Government advice closely, with each venue being continually reviewed.
- Please check the locations under 'Book your session' to check availability.
- Sessions will be released for booking 6 weeks prior to the date of delivery.
- The Swim Safe team will email you if your session has to be cancelled.
We thank you for your understanding, all you do for Swim Safe and your communities. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Give children the skills to enjoy outdoor swimming safely
Children love swimming outdoors - but swimming in the sea, rivers and lakes is very different to swimming in a pool.
Created by Swim England and the RNLI and supported by a range of local partners, Swim Safe teaches children where it's safe to swim, how to float and what to do if they or someone else get in trouble.
Working together to help children swim safely since 2013
Swim England and the RNLI created Swim Safe to help all children grow up with essential water safety skills for life.
Want to help?
Volunteer, find resources for schools and youth groups, or help deliver Swim Safe as a partner.