Swim Safe COVID-19 update
- All Swim Safe schools sessions are now postponed until September.
- All public Swim Safe sessions are also postponed until 1 June.
- With the bulk of our public delivery planned for July, we will continue to follow government advice closely.
- A review of each location and its delivery schedule will be taken at six and four weeks prior to the first planned day, when a decision will be taken to proceed or not.
- Plans are being rolled out for training to take place online for trainers and site coordinators.
Give children the skills to enjoy outdoor swimming safely
Children love swimming outdoors - but swimming in the sea, rivers and lakes is very different to swimming in a pool.
Created by Swim England and the RNLI and supported by a range of local partners, Swim Safe teaches children where it's safe to swim, how to float and what to do if they or someone else get in trouble.
Working together to help children swim safely since 2013
Swim England and the RNLI created Swim Safe to help all children grow up with essential water safety skills for life.
Want to help?
Volunteer, find resources for schools and youth groups, or help deliver Swim Safe as a partner.